Friday, March 2, 2012

Chinese Restaurant

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

When my siblings and I were little, my mom would always take us to a Chinese restaurant near our house. The owner was so nice, and he always let us sit by the fountain. As we got older, we continued to go the restaurant and became friends with the owner and his family. Recently, I ordered take out from the Chinese restaurant and went to pick it up. When I got there, the phone was ringing off the hook with people wanting to place orders. It sounded like a lot of them did not have a menu to look at either, because the people working were having to read the menu to them. The owner apologized for the wait and made sure I had everything I needed. Before I left, I told him that he should start a website so that people could see the menu online and maybe even place the order online. He said he wasn’t sure how to do that and I told him just to search “t1 internet” online. He thanked me and I left. The next time I called to order take out, the owner was very happy to tell me that I could place my order online if I wanted to. I am so glad that he listened to me and had internet set up for his restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment