Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Present

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

This is so random. For my birthday, my boyfriend went on www.securitychoice.com and got me set
up with a system. I had no idea what he was going to get me. I was secretly
hoping he was going to get me some jewelry, of course when he asked me what I
wanted, I said nothing. I guess that is my own fault. I opened the card, and
pulled out a piece of paper that stated he set me up with a system. I was like,
wow, thanks honey. He could tell I wasn’t all too thrilled. He said the sweetest
thing, though. He said, I just want to know you are safe and secure. That
actually really made me feel so loved and taken care of by him. Way more than a
necklace or something would have. He is really the sweetest guy ever. I am so
lucky to have a boyfriend who really cares about me and my well being. It turned
out to be a really great birthday this year with him.

1 comment:

  1. like the idea...useful info for Birthday present.
    Send Gifts To Pakistan.
    You can contact Hankhendricks if you need help or information regarding the following areas of interest:
    • new ventures
    • business deals
    • reference requests
    • getting back in touch

    ReplyDelete