Monday, July 25, 2011

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

I made my wife lunch today before she went to work.  She requested a grilled cheese.  So I made her one.  I made one for myself, also.  Easiest hot sandwich to make.   Done son!

Grilled Cheese Sandwich
2 slices of bread
1 slice Swiss cheese
1 slice Colby Jack cheese
butter

Spread butter on one side of both slices of bread.  Put buttered side of bread down in the hot pan.  Layer of the cheese.  Place the other slice of bread facing up.  Cook for a few minutes until browned then flip.  Cook a few more minutes until delicious!  Cut in half and enjoy!

I made my wife's sandwich(pictured) with two slices of white American.  I need more flavor than that and my combination worked well.  This has been a lunch time addition to What Is Cooking Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment