Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs

Today's healthy, diet, yummy recipe is Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs!  Just the sound of it makes my heart flutter a little bit.  I use Hebrew National hot dogs now because they are simply the best.  I always thought a hot dog was a hot dog until I tried the Hebrew National brand.  Delicious!  Didn't even break the bank with the money.  I feel that by posting this recipe, it is also my duty to post this number: 1-800-AHA-USA-1.  That is the phone number to the American Heart Association.

8 Hebrew National Hot Dogs
8 Slices bacon
Hot dog buns
Condiments of your choice

Wrap the bacon around the hot dogs.  Cook in skillet over medium-low heat until the bacon is cooked to your liking.  Place in hot dog bun, top with whatever you like, enjoy!(but not too many)

7 comments:

  1. I make bacon wrapped hot dogs all the time they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Not healthy, but I bet it tastes amazing...a terrific indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks for posting the number for AHA. Those look so sinfully good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best thing I've seen all day! I don't thing I'll ever eat a naked hot dog again :)

    ReplyDelete