Friday, July 29, 2011

Bacon, Eggs, and Fried Potatoes

Who wants some breakfast?  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, or so I'm told.  I made some bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes for breakfast so here you go.

3 slices bacon
2 eggs
1 potato
House Seasoning

Start cooking bacon in skillet over medium-low heat.  While bacon is cooking, scrub your potato thoroughly.  Cut into little bit sized pieces.  Season genourously with House Seasoning
When bacon is done to your liking, remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.  Add the potatoes to the bacon grease and cook until tender and nicely browned.  When potatoes are close to being finished, melt some butter to coat a small pan over medium heat.  Cook your eggs however you like them.  Enjoy!

I made my eggs scrambled so I can feed them to my baby.  She loves eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment